Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our Saturday Out

So for my "Christmas present" this year, my hubs bought me a new camera on Black Friday. I LOVE it. So today, we decided to go out and drive around our town and take a few pics. It was SUCH a beautiful day out and I totally fell in love with my new toy. :) Check out some of my shots from the day! (Henry was such a doll the whole time. He loves to ride in daddy's Bonneville, so he had a blast!)
First, we stopped to take pics at an old sign that has been recently painted in town.

And of course... coffee. I got my favorite, Pumpkin Pie Mocha. Mmmm.

The best little coffee shop around. Fautos.


Henry and daddy


Another recently painted building

I just love old timey barber shops




I wanted to try my hand at a close object.






This is an optical illusion... a picture of a picture. :)

I bet you were wanting a pair of these!

My hubs new ride. The Bonneville. a/k/a The Big Rolling Turd ;)

The Roseman House


Lunch

We stopped to meet one of Jody's friends, Scott. Henry liked him a lot.

So that was our day... well the first part. Me and my sisters decided to do a photoshoot later that afternoon. Pics to come?? I think so. :) Thanks for checking out our blog and our very first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment